Selling an enthusiast owned BMW Z3M with under 50,000 miles on the clock. Last of the hand built engines. 5 Speed in line 6 BMW M engine.
First engine to break the HP / displacement (100.3 HP per liter) for 321 HP.
The Good -
- 1/928 produced in this variant.
- Hard top option installed at BMW
- Soft top (incase you didn't know...)
- BMW original head unit with bluetooth audio function
- Original steering wheel can be reinstalled (I have a restitched BMW wheel in there)
- Bavarian Sound Works audio upgrades (4 speaker upgrades)
Will continue to update as I find receipts from BMW (they're scattered around my office).
Service done at BMW and reputable shops
Items done in the past 10,000 miles
- Oil Change
- Brakes (rotors and pads)
- Clutch and Transmission Replacement
- Input Shaft Seal
- Exterior Door Handle Gaskets
- Control Arm Bushings
- Draft Shaft Flex Seal
- AC Drive Belt
- Bilstein Shocks
- Rear Shock Mount
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Motor
The Bad -
- Leather is slightly worn (it is almost older than some of you)
- 2 cases of curb rash (passenger front and driver rear)
- 1 windshield ding the size of a pin
- Driver side seat belt older is cracked. I have the part but was going to wait to refinish the interior sometime to replace. It's yours if you want it.
The Z3M is a true car with no drivers assistance. If you push the throttle hard, you will 1) scare yourself 2) scare the parent or significant other in the car 3) leave with a grin on your face or spin out. All of which I find appealing.
Reach out at 9727-2109 for questions. Car is located in Mid-levels.
Oh and before anyone asks, yes all the basics are fine, no lights are missing, tires have a ton of meat on them (run flats), no dash lights are off etc etc, it would drive me insane.
Car is well known in the Z3 group as I am an enthusiast myself.
Pop me a message or call at 9727-2109