We are a British couple living in Pok Fu Lam on Hong Kong Island looking for a second full-time helper. Main tasks will include standard household chores (e.g. cooking, cleaning, laundry, ironing, grocery shopping) and helping to look after three young children (a 4 month old baby boy, a 2 year old girl and a 4 year old boy). We do not have any pets. We are both working professionals who will reward the right candidate with a good salary. You will generally not be required to work after 8.30pm on weekday evenings (other than occasional baby-sitting duties) or on Sundays. You will share a room in our flat with our current helper.
(1) finished contracts only;
(2) start date: as soon as possible;
(3) must have baby and toddler experience;
(4) must be educated with a good command of English;
(5) must have good cooking experience (preferably Western food);
(6) must be able to provide previous employer’s telephone number so that we may contact him/her directly for a reference;
(7) must be honest, trustworthy, proactive, confident, reliable, responsible, friendly and hardworking, must be able to follow instructions well and have good common-sense; and
(8) must be able to follow instructions and crucially, must be able to work well with our first helper.
Please contact us with the following details: (a) your name and mobile number; (b) when you can start working for us (if you are hired by us); (c) reasons for leaving your current/previous employer, salary from current/previous employer and your current/previous employer’s telephone number; (d) your overall experience as a helper (in Hong Kong and in any other countries); (e) details of your baby and toddler experience; and (f) your nationality, age, how many children you have (if any), your marital status, whether you smoke/drink.
Please email [email protected]
to arrange an interview. We are available to interview most weekday evenings or any Sunday morning.