Description: We are a Chinese couple from Australia/UK, expecting a baby boy in April-end and is looking for a kind-hearted, reliable and honest helper who is trustworthy to be part of our family starting before 1 April 2020. We are easy-going and fair employers; we are primarily looking for someone experienced to help with caring for the baby and can take care of basic tasks around the home when necessary. Saturday/Sunday day-off is negotiable and will be reasonable about start/end times of your work day so you can have time for yourself.
We are looking for:
- Experience of looking after toddlers and children, and know how to get along with and care for children;
- Cheerful, honest, responsible, and trustworthy with high hygienic standards;
- Well-organised, willing to follow instructions, willing to learn and work hard;
- Must have good spoken English (it is our primary language at home);
- Can work independently for general household duties like shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry and ironing. Cooking skills are a plus.
- Non-smoker/drugs, non-alcoholic;
- Has experience in Hong Kong and knows how to navigate the city;
- Currently in Hong Kong and available for interview;
- Finishing your contract soon/employer relocating;
If you are interested and fit our needs, please TEXT me via Whatsapp XXXX XXXX (no phone call please) with the following information:
1. Personal particulars including full name, age, education, marital and family background, and a recent photo;
2. Working experiences including period, main responsibilities and reason for not renewing current contract. Please also state clearly whether contract renewal was offered and your possible start date.
Thank you for your consideration