- HK$5000-5500 (depends on experience, negotiable), can have your 7 days annual leave every year.
- Your own room, bathroom, air con, Wifi. Pay for your phone, octopus and you can cook food at your choice for yourself.
- We do not have many restrictions, but you must respect the freehand like a responsible adult – e.g. can back home after 9pm on your rest day, but it does not mean 2am without pre-informing us.
- 3-storey house with roof top & a garden in Yuen Long near MTR and mall. 3 adults and cats.
- Daily household, gardening, cooking, pets, car
- Workload is not that much, e.g. we have auto cat toilets, auto feeder, auto sprinkles in the garden, clean one section of the house only every day
- Job can be easy with our electronic home appliances, like air fryer, pressure cooker, 2-in-1 vacuum cleaner etc., as long as you know how to click the electronics.
- The current helper wakes up at 8am, 1 hour lunch rest, and finishes at around 7pm for her dinner.
- You are NOW working in HK and in HK for over 4 years. FINISHED contract or relocation/ financial only, 4 YEARS in ONE FAMILY before is preferred.
- Love cats. Keep the house very clean. Have sense with cooking and can follow recipes closely.
- Attitude is very important – responsible, honest, follow our instructions carefully.
- Here is not a school, no one has the time to teach you. We will have written instructions. You have to be a proactive learner, think and manage things independently, pay attention to details with common sense e.g. close the windows when it rains, open the windows when no rain, and do these without us telling you.
WhatsApp 66237339 if you are interested, please DO NOT CALL. If we are happy with your self- introduction, we will have a phone chat with you and then meet up.
- Your name, age, photo
- How long have you been in HK? Which districts have you worked in before?
- How many years had/have you been with the families in HK?
- How big are the houses? How many people?
- Name 3 dishes you cook well
- Have you handled or owned cats or dogs before?
- Please tell us something about yourself. Because we are not always at home, so we usually communicate with text & photo, so how to understand you through WhatsApp is important.
Thank you for your interest.