We are a family living in a moderately Redhill Peninsula Tower 5 apartment in Tai Tam, Island South HK. The work in our home is simple but we need a capable and sensible helper without too much supervision.
1. You are NOW in HK, finished contract, or present employer relocation.
2. Good reference from the recent employer is a MUST.
3. Speaks good English or Cantonese to communicate with the employer well.
4. Attitude is the most important: good temper, honesty, responsible, good memory, follow instructions carefully, proactive and fast learner, well-organized, tidy, pay attention to details with common sense, environmental protection oriented, and likes growing potted plants.
5. Experiences :
5.1 Using and maintaining Home Electrical Appliances sensibly, and smartly.
5.2 Cooking Chinese / Western meals independently.
5.3 All other house chores: washing and ironing clothes, cleaning, and tidying the house, etc.
6. Welfare of the Domestic helper
6.1 We can offer a higher salary according to the work performance of the helper.
6.2 The helper can have her private bedroom with TV and aircon, toilet and shower room;
6.3 The helper can select the suitable timing for her annual leave;
6.4 The working hours are from 7 am to 8 pm or earlier daily;
6.5. Mostly the helper's day-off is on Sundays and all statutory holidays on the due days;
6.6. We allow the helper to use the Wifi for her devices after work;
6.7. We treat the domestic helper as a family member with love and care;
6.8 The employer is very good at teaching the helper the methods and skills at work if the helper is willing to learn.
Resume: 7.1 a standing up picture of yourself,
7.2 Health status: are you vaccinated for COVID-19?
Do you take any long-term medications?
Your weight and body height;
7.3 Family background and marital status, number of children you have, if any;
7.4 Educational background
7.5 Past working experiences including recent employment;
7.6 Any foods you don’t eat or allergy to?
Please send me a resume of yourself by WhatsApp +852 6978 3776.