Extra benefits besides your monthly salary:
- You can use your annual leave plus our extra leave to go back home every year
- We give cash bonuses based on your performance
- Our helper starts at 8:30 am, cooks her lunch at 12:30 pm, and has lunch rest until 2 pm. Work finishes at around 6:30 pm, and she cooks her own dinner.
- Your own room with a bed and writing table, air-con, warmer, Wi-Fi. and you can cook at your choice for yourself.
- Can come back home before 11 pm or stay in your room or our garden on your rest day; we do not have a straight curfew restriction.
- 3 storey house near Yuen Long MTR
- 3 working adults, 1 independent granny, a few local cats.
- Daily cleaning, cat feeding (no need to clean), simple gardening twice a week, a little food preparation but no need to cook for us.
- Job is easy with our electronic home appliances, e.g. dishwasher, auto cat toilets, auto feeder, auto sprinkles in the garden
- Workload is not that much, e.g. cleaning one section of the house only every day, grocery shopping once a week only
- We are busy and won’t have the time to teach or meet you. We usually communicate with text & photos, so you must be good in using WhatsApp.
- You have at least 2 - 4 years experience in HK and are NOW in HK. FINISHED contract or relocation/financial only. No overseas.
- Keep things neat and clean, with a good heart for cats and granny.
- You need to be a proactive learner, responsible, honest, follow instructions carefully, and pay attention to details.
- Have good common sense and can work independently, e.g. close the windows when it rains, open the windows when there is no rain, and do these without us telling you.
- We do not like arguing or debating. Please respect us as employers like how you respect an employer in your hometown.
WhatsApp Miss Bebe 61985383 if you are interested, please DO NOT CALL. We can arrange your visit to check the house very quickly.
- About yourself – name, age, photo, you current salary
- Your working experience – How long have you been in HK? Which districts have you worked in before? - How many years had/have you been with the families in HK? How big are the houses? How many people? What are your responsibilities?
- Do you know how to use Google Maps and YouTube (or similar apps)?
- Please tell us why you are a better candidate than other applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application soon.