Selling as a set 4 books about Alzheimer’s Disease/Dementia in Traditional Chinese. All books
are in paperback, read once only and still in excellent condition. Original cost totalled $480 and now selling cheap to someone who can make good use of them.
Details of the four books with literal translation of titles in Chinese are as follows:
1. Dementia can be Prevented and even Cured by German writer Michael Nehls
- Published in 2018; 397 pages; original price $160
2. In Pursuit of Memory: The Fight Against Alzheimer’s by Joseph Jebelli
- Published in 2017; 374 pages; original price $135
3. Medical Mediation by Takahito Takeuchi
- Published in 2016; 206 pages; original price $75
4. We All Grow Old: How to Take Care of Demented Elderly
- Published in 2015; 213 pages; original price $110
You may wish to know that all books are very informative and insightful and will give the reader various perspectives from understanding the disease to dealing with it in appropriate ways. Great resource books for someone who is interested in the topic or for the professionals or even carer working with the disease on a day-to-day basis.
Asking $120 for the lot and pick up from Quarry Bay MTR ONLY. No bargaining please.