Learning Mathematics with fun – Montessori Approach
Let your child fully understand the abstract mathematical concept with fun!
* Association Montessori Internationale (AMI) (Professional organization which established by Dr. Maria Montessori and her son Mario Montessori.) Diploma, Qualified Montessori Teacher
* Postgraduate Diploma in Education
* Diploma in Special Education (Dyslexia、ADHD、Gifted、Autism、Hearing Impaired)
* Hong Kong Permitted Teacher
* Over 10 years tutoring experience with K2 to S3 and SEN children
* Does not have a conviction record in Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC)
* Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Most of my 6-year-old students can calculate 4-digits and fraction arithmetic.
Most of my 12-year-old students, they can calculate Squaring, Cubing, Introduction to Algebra, Powers of Numbers in Mathematics. They also know the concept of Polygons, Angles, Lines, Area and Volume of Geometry.
I will do some mathematical exercises and observe the child performance at the first lesson, then I will base on his/her age and mathematical level to use relevant Montessori material for further tutoring.
If you have further enquiry, please contact me via Whatsapp / Voice: (852) 9862 2929 or email: [email protected]
THE FIRST TRIAL CLASS FEE: HKD 200