I'm Sean and I'm a native English speaker (British) and was brought up here in Hong Kong. I'll be reading the BCL at Oxford in October and until then I have lots of time on my hands to help tutor your children in whatever they need the most help with.
Prior experience and subject areas:
- Experience tutoring teenagers, particular for IB English.
- IELTS overall score: 8.5
- Native English speaking with strong public speaking skills, including business English, legal English, as well as grammar and writing.
- Strong competence in legal subjects (HK/UK law) as well as mathematics
More about me:
- Completed IB at the Australian Intl School (2014) with 40/45, 7/7 in English HL, Econ HL.
- Finished my Bachelor of Laws at CUHK (6th in class).
- Interned everywhere from tech startups in Shenzhen to international law firms in Hong Kong.
- Multiple essay prizes for English language and legal writing as well as numerous speaking and mooting competition awards.
Kids need help with writing or essays?
Kids nervous about presentations or public speaking?
Curious about studying law at university, having a career in law, or getting into Oxford?
I'm your guy!