Professional. Qualified. International.Course taken: Jan - May 2014
Number of students: 11
I have done a few months of research and talked with a few people who have been through the course before applying. The course delivered by Fusion Teaching met and exceeded my expectations.
- Trinity College London is a renowned institution, and the Cert TESOL is known and accepted (Including the British Council) as a teaching certificate anywhere around the world.
- The course was structured, feedback and comments from the teachers are to the point, and the classes provide many invaluable & applicable strategies, tactics and resources for a new teacher (like myself) to teach in different class settings.
- You get to practice your skills on adult students (not your classmates), which gives you first hand (and real time) feedback about your own teaching.
- Critiques come from your teachers and your peers, similar to an actual school setting when you will be evaluated in the future.
- The teachers are inspiring, but they set a high standard for you and your peers.
- It's a lot work. The more you wait the more the work.
- From professional teachers to career changers, one can always polish on either his/her knowledge on the English language or teaching skills in this course, no matter what your level of studies maybe or the number of years of teaching experience you have. So no one goes home empty handed (aka, work for everyone!)
- Time pass by quickly, because you are so busy.
As a Public Relations Consultant with 10 years of field experience, I was looking to explore a new career. I was surprised the quality of the Cert TESOL course was conducted so well, and my take away from the course was profound and lifelong.
Thank you, Frank, Maria, and Angie!