CHANGE for the BETTER - If you learn new ways of seeing a situation and understand the different possibilities - You can then make different choices and get different results - You don't have to depend on circumstance or other people for things to improve.
People can and do change, and you can too. It is like most things, if you ignore it, nothing changes (or it gets worse). But if you focus on it and work for a positive change, it does happen.
My focus is:
- Individual (relationships, career, anxious, depressed, want something else)
- Couples (relationships shouldn't hurt, you can find hope and healing)
- Family (better relationships between parents and their children)
- Mid-Life (bored, in crisis, wondering what's next)
- Being able to talk without shame, judgment or being told what you should do.
- Gaining a better understanding the dynamics of what you have come in to address.
- Understanding how you got to this place.
- Knowing your feelings around the situation and what to do with them.
- Understanding how others might perceive the situation (which may be different from yours).
- Expanding your perspective on the situation.
- Exploring your options and actions you might take.
- Addressing obstacles that keep you from doing what you want or need to do.
- Giving you tools that will help you live better.
- Establishing new behaviors and a more helpful thought process.
Give me a call and let's have a conversation to see how counselling can help. At the very least it will give you a few ideas.
I look forward to hearing from you.