Counselling for Marriage - Relationships - Individual - Kids / Family.
Why keep doing the same thing or having the same conversation (with self, spouse, friends) that doesn't solve anything? Counselling helps stop what isn't working and finds what does.
I solve problems and want to get to the heart of the issue and address it in a way that is best for you and what you desire.
Are you ready? If so, I am able to help!
I offer a free initial phone conversation to discuss in detail what you want to accomplish, see if I am a good fit, give you an idea of how I work, and to answer any other questions you might have.
My focus is:
- Marriage & Relationships
- Kids & Family
- Being able to talk without shame, judgment or being told what you should do.
- Gaining a better understanding the dynamics of what you have come in to address.
- Understanding how you got to this place.
- Knowing your feelings around the situation and what to do with them.
- Understanding how others might perceive the situation (which may be different from yours).
- Expanding your perspective on the situation.
- Exploring your options and actions you might take.
- Addressing obstacles that keep you from doing what you want or need to do.
- Giving you tools that will help you live better.
- Establishing new behaviors and a more helpful thought process.
Give me a call and let's have a conversation to see how counselling can help.
I look forward to hearing from you.