Like Tree1Likes

need a P/T cook for Indian food

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

need a P/T cook for Indian food

Hi All,

I need someone to come over to my home in Seaview crescent Tung Chung and cook Indian food on an occassional basis. please if you know someone (pref. female) who can help, please let me know

thanks a lot!

Hi,

Apart from this, can you tell me how is the building and what is the rent ? I am shifting to HK in August and am considering TC to be my new home there. My work place would be Central IFC.

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by trahj5:
    Hi All,

I need someone to come over to my home in Seaview crescent Tung Chung and cook Indian food on an occassional basis. please if you know someone (pref. female) who can help, please let me know

thanks a lot!
    there are a few cooks who come from TST/Jordan to TC.
    don't have any contact details yet,will try and find out.
    in the meantime ask your wife to check with your P/T helper,she will be able to suggest some1.

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Hi,

Apart from this, can you tell me how is the building and what is the rent ? I am shifting to HK in August and am considering TC to be my new home there. My work place would be Central IFC.

Thanks for your help!
    definitely more lower rent options than LC

Ha ha definitely lower than LC..but my colleagues say Tung Chung is too far and don't go that much for a living..I am really confused now.

Options are:
    Tung Chung
    Hung Hom (Harbour view)
    Laguna City
    Causeway Bay (W Studio or something similar)

I wish my rent doesn't exceed 10 k and travel time to central max 30-40 mins.

Tung Chung is ideal. the train takes 25/30 minutes to HK. Rents are lower.
    Many Indian families.

amrit.bharadwaj likes this.

Thanks Guys..My Colliers Guy doesn't send me much about TC seems they want to hide something good from me..

i think tc is good place to live from tc to central only 30 min not more then that and no line changeand othere thing

Quote Originally Posted by trahj5:
    cook Indian food on an occassional basis. please if you know someone (pref. female)
    What possible grounds could you have for specifying the sex of an occasional cook? That's just bizarre! (And probably illegal)

Quote Originally Posted by amrit.bharadwaj:
    Ha ha definitely lower than LC..but my colleagues say Tung Chung is too far and don't go that much for a living..I am really confused now.

Options are:
    Tung Chung
    Hung Hom (Harbour view)
    Laguna City
    Causeway Bay (W Studio or something similar)

I wish my rent doesn't exceed 10 k and travel time to central max 30-40 mins.
    alot depends on your lifestyle actually.
    i think it would be best to stay in a studio apartment initially,get a hang of the place and look for apartments that best suit your needs.
    Last edited by pinkelephant; 25-06-2010 at 09:56 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast