Like Tree2Likes

Anyone live in Tung Chung?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Anyone live in Tung Chung?

Hi, I live in Tung Chung and would like to meet some friends who live in Tung Chung too.

Is there anyone who live in Tung Chung here?

Hey bryaina,

I have been living in Tung Chung for 18 months now and have noticed the recent explosion of expats in the area.

Seriously, just hit the Pacific Coffee one day, everyone seems to be hanging out there. I notice a lot of people there when I go to work in the later part of the morning/early afternoon.

Canucker

Waterloo

Hi, I don't live in Tung Chung (TC) but Discovery Bay which is 15 mins away from TC by bus. Actually I went to that Pacific Coffee yesterday. True, there are more expats in TC than like only 6 months ago....I m no expat neither. I m a local late-20s girl who spent a few years overseas &
    have quite a few expat friends in hk, that's how I got interested in this site. Anyways, if you don't mind meeting a local, we can meet up in TC sometimes.

I live in Tung Chung and Seaview Crescent to be exact. Sure, would love to meet people.

Canucker, javaman and waterloo, Hi^^. Wow, there are many people live in Tung Chung. I sometimes go to the Pacific Coffee. I saw a lot of people there too. Sometimes I want to try to open a conversation with someone there but it seems that it's very silly and I'm too shy to do this.
    Sometimes I go to the Club House of Carribean Coast and it seems that everyone is very busy in doing their things.
    Tung Chung like a seperate place. It's quite inconvient to meet friends who live in Kowloon. It will be more fun if I can meet someone who live in the same district and have similiar interests.

I live in Carribean Coast. There are more and more people waitng for the shuttle bus than a few weeks before and I can't find a seat on the MTR even it's 7 o'clock!!!

I need to work at 7:30 and back to Tung Chung at about 7pm. What about you all?

Me too.....TC TC...Next Station is Tung Chung....The end of the tung chnung line..thank you for travlling on the MTR..dududududu

tuti likes this.

Hi, I am searching for an apartment in Tung Chung. Haven't decided which one to choose yet. I prefer Coastal Skyline but it seems that CC is more convenient with the shuttle bus service to MTR, TST and Central. It looks like that it is not easy to catch on a bus now, isn't it? If I finally move in to TC, I definately want to meet more people whol live there. My Kowloon friend keeps warning me that once I move into TC, I will become a lonely preson as I will not be able to meet them that often as I am living in a remote area. Have you got the same problem?

Anyone living in Tung Chung?

Hi, I am searching for an apartment in Tung Chung. Haven't decided which one to choose yet. I prefer Coastal Skyline but it seems that CC is more convenient with the shuttle bus service to MTR, TST and Central. It looks like that it is not easy to catch on a bus now, isn't it? If I finally move in to TC, I definately want to meet more people whol live there. My Kowloon friend keeps warning me that once I move into TC, I will become a lonely preson as I will not be able to meet them that often as I am living in a remote area. Have you got the same problem?

Oxihub, thats not definitely true. But I could tell ya you might have to be more patient that the bus schedules are not that frequently. It might be more buses during rush hours. I guess if you are working in central, there is no problem with buses or MTR either way, there is not much traffic jam on those highways. Coastal Skyline is the oldest private apartment in Tung Chung. I prefer Seaview Crescent, it seems to be more nicer.Certainly, you will not be alone in Tung Chung because there are a lot of expats. Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by oxihub:

Yes, i live in Tung Chung. I've been around for a month and have yet to make any friends...so i would love to meet you. Btw, I;m a Singaporean female.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast