Like Tree1Likes

Water delivery

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs up Water delivery

Dose anyone know good water and other items delivery company. We are new in Tung Chung. The numbers the managment office give to us noone picks up the phone.
    Thanks
    Jo

Home - the delivery mechanism is known as a "tap". It works most effectively.

yes, pdlm.... but after 15 years here, i still don't like the taste of the water...so, i drink bottled water, as do many others. in canada, i NEVER drank bottled water.

to the OP, try looking up WATSON'S WATER in google

Quote Originally Posted by seahorse007:
    Dose anyone know good water and other items delivery company. We are new in Tung Chung. The numbers the managment office give to us noone picks up the phone.
    Thanks
    Jo
    Fountain Food Products distilled water supplier 26637088

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Home - the delivery mechanism is known as a "tap". It works most effectively.

Haha tried boiling tap water and serving weird flavor even if you add honey to it

Get a filter. They work, and will cost you much less than having it delivered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfire:
    Get a filter. They work, and will cost you much less than having it delivered.
    I'm on the fence with this . . . handyman just cleaned our filter and it looked like coffee flowing out of it. Scared the hell out of me. Leaning toward water delivery service.

Not sure what kind of filter you're talking about, but the kind I have in mind is the disposable type, you replace them every few months.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast