Seaview Crescent- Help pls: the fixed shelves in the Maid/store room

Closed Thread

Seaview Crescent- Help pls: the fixed shelves in the Maid/store room

Hi All

we live in seaview crescent and (i know this is the case with most 3 br apartments), there are fixed shelves in the maid/store room. we are hiring a halper now and need to get a bunker bed. i order to get the bed, we would ideally need to remove those fixed shelves as they dont serve a purpose anyways (are too high up on the wall).

please can someone tell me if tey have done it before (i will offcourse ask my LL for permission)? would remove those wodden fixed shelves cuase lot of damage to the wall? how difficult it is and how much shall I exptext to pay for this.

The selves are rougly 4 feet in lenth and 1.5 feet in height and are fixed rougly 5 feet above the floor , on the wall).

thanks a lot!
    Bilal

ps: i also beed bukner bed for helper. any one in TC got one? where did you get this from and how much shall I expect to pay for it
    thanks a lot

any ideas pls , anyone

give Shun Yu a call, get a quote. You'll see their number on their white van parked in the estates. I did this for my mum in law and they charged $500. <-- that was 3 years ago.