GYM in Caribbean Coast

Closed Thread

Angry GYM in Caribbean Coast

WHAT is up with the gym at CC, machines have been broken for months and have not been fixed. Aren't we paying so that they upkeep the place? Also for a place that holds thousands of residents dont they think they should upgrade the gym and make it bigger. The golf area in the back isnt being used, wouldn't it be safe to move the gym there, away from the childrens play area?? Stupid design

How can we petition to get the gym upgraded???

Sorry needed to rant!

That sounds terrible. You can push the body corp to do it, and potentially consider suing the developer if you believe that have been misleading (if you were a buyer who was promised these facilities).

If you are a renter, try pressuring the landload, telling you are not getting what you paid for and want a reduction in rent.

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    If you are a renter, try pressuring the landload, telling you are not getting what you paid for and want a reduction in rent.
    as a landlord, would you?

The landlord would probably initially try to avoid reducing the rent. But if the tenant threatened to take the case to Court or Tribunal, then I think some LL's would take a practical approach and offer a rent reduction.

I think you have no chance with that unless the tenancy agreement explicitly mentions the gym.

Is there anything you can do to get the management to consider renovating the gym? I mean it seems everyone in CC uses, it's such a small space. I dont think they considered how many of the residents would use the gym. if there was a petition going who would I sent it in to?

The management company of the development should be your first point of contact
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by randy1:
    The landlord would probably initially try to avoid reducing the rent. But if the tenant threatened to take the case to Court or Tribunal, then I think some LL's would take a practical approach and offer a rent reduction.