Market

Closed Thread

Market

We are looking for Market Traders for a carnival in Discovery Bay on 7-8 April 2007.

If anyone is interested in having a stall, please do not hesitate to contact us on 2305 0120.

THANKS!!!!

market

I just saw your thread. what type of market was it and will you be doing another?? i am starting up a little business and thought I might do a few market stalls first to test the water, and see what the public like and don't like.

what are the Discovery Bay markets like?? what is the genral opinion of DB residence? Are they good? Bad? would really appreciate your feedback and any info on up and coming markets

Quote Originally Posted by afrodb:
    We are looking for Market Traders for a carnival in Discovery Bay on 7-8 April 2007.

If anyone is interested in having a stall, please do not hesitate to contact us on 2305 0120.

THANKS!!!!
    do you still have a stall on the following month MAY?
    i am looking for that~

Discovery Bay Markets

Trying To Get Some Feed Back On The Markets By People Who Frequent Them. I Am Thinking Of Having A Stal There But Want To Know What Everyone Thinks About The Markets First As The Stalls Are Not Cheap. Whats Good, Bad And Lacking!!!