club houses

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

club houses

Hi we will be moving to tung chung in July not sure which building yet. can you tell me about the clubhouses in general. what is in there facilities etc.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

In general, swimming pool, tennis court, gym, kiddies' playground.

Tennis courts
    squash court
    table tennis room
    snooker room K -room
    Function rooms
    Gymnasium
    Indoor children playground
    Outdoor Children playground
    Outdoor swimming pool
    Indoor swimming pool (very useful in winter months)
    Steam bath
    sauna
    Barbie area
    Library / reading room
    Internet PCs
    Bowling alley - 4 lanes

That's for CS. Others are not as comprehensive but the return would be fewer people crowding the place out.

If you're basing you decision on the club house, DON'T. CS gets crowded most of the time, others not so.

probably carribean coast as they seem to have most appartments available but we will go for the largest 3 bed we can find under 30k a month coming from middle east so will be a big transformation from villa to hamster cage size.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

From what I recall (we looked at the estates 3-4 years ago), the gym area at CC was very, very small.

Quote Originally Posted by jojoad:
    probably carribean coast as they seem to have most appartments available but we will go for the largest 3 bed we can find under 30k a month coming from middle east so will be a big transformation from villa to hamster cage size.
    Shame, you missed a larger rabbit hutch (1700 ft) that went for 30K in Jan. (CS)

20K would get you a decent standard apartment, 50K a house. You're right in between.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    Shame, you missed a larger rabbit hutch (1700 ft) that went for 30K in Jan. (CS)

20K would get you a decent standard apartment, 50K a house. You're right in between.
    we can go to 40k but really dont want to in case we dont like job/area/etc and want to leave! from the floor plans the largest appartments for under 20 do not appear that you can fit much in the bedrooms! or is that just the way the photos are taken? really would like 3 double bedrooms but i suppose wishful thinking we are shipping 20 cbt ft container!! hope it will fit. are there other less popular parts of lantau which are near mtr school etc?

ere, no. One double bedroom with ensuite is about it for the standard units.

Look at the la Rossa duplex units 40K might be OK if you talk to them. But again, small rooms and a waste of space with the staircase.

There are 2200+ feet simplexs that have been knowcked through (adjacent units on high floors), they're around 45K are rare. You'll need agent contacts for those. I know of a couple but they already have contracts.

(me no agent, I am a landlord)

Why Tung Chung? Have you looked at other places where you might get more space for your money? If you need easy access to the airport, try Gold Coast. The beach houses are 1900 sq ft, within your budget, excellent club facilities and a regular direct resident bus to the airport and cathay city.

daughter is starting F1 at ymca so need to be near school

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast