DB living for singles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    chanakya....

party time in central and wanchai, then DRIVE home??? gosh, i hope not, for your sake and the sake of everyone else on the road!
    Silly you, ), I love my license to drive more than the drinks I have.
    If I party out, then usually take a bus to reach tung chung and usually not in the shape for anything else but a cab when returning back home...

thanks, feel much better now!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by carang:
    thanks, feel much better now!
    Good .....catch up soon

Hey I know this was posted a while ago, but just thought I'd add to the mix that there are 6 new (single) girls in our late 20's who have just moved to DB from NZ and England - and we're wondering if there are other single people around too!

hey... I am living in DB too... maybe we can arrange something to do during the week or weekend

I did start this thread a while ago but will be moving to DB next week so I'll be round!

Quote Originally Posted by j26:
    Hey I know this was posted a while ago, but just thought I'd add to the mix that there are 6 new (single) girls in our late 20's who have just moved to DB from NZ and England - and we're wondering if there are other single people around too!
    I am single too...
    if you all fancy a grand day on the beach with loads of wine and a lab for company let me know...

Talking almost like DB

I like DB but I decided to not stay there for same reason, I am young 20 year old guy and don't want to get stuck around little kids.......well that didnt work out super well since I am now in tseung kwan o plaza where there are a ton of kids still!! haha.....moral of the story is that I am new to HK and want to meet up with other social 20 year old people......I am a USA guy and need to have a life other than work....so email me asap so we can do something!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanakya:
    I am single too...
    if you all fancy a grand day on the beach with loads of wine and a lab for company let me know...
    hey there, well I am always looking for a good time....if your around and bored, most likely I am bored as well and it would be great to meet up! shoot me an email at [email protected]!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3