Like Tree12Likes

Tung Chung Advice

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Facing the mountain means you will not hear the piling and the aircraft. You'll just get some highway noise.

But really, the best views are the seafront ones and today, it was so clear you could see the mainland.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    But really, the best views are the seafront ones and today, it was so clear you could see the mainland.
    jealous!
    I really need to figure out a way to have a seaview and the nice clubhouse!

SVC is not bad. I know of a lot of 2 bdr units facing the airport are still empty.

But if you like CC so much, forget the noise. There is a brand new library across the road from CS and besides, the library at your uni is quite excellent.

I first went to Tung Chung New Town when they were first building it, and I tripped over a dead dog on the pavement. Has it improved at all since then?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    SVC is not bad. I know of a lot of 2 bdr units facing the airport are still empty.

But if you like CC so much, forget the noise. There is a brand new library across the road from CS and besides, the library at your uni is quite excellent.
    yes of course but if I'm going to spend all day at the Library and not in my nice seaview facing flat, I may as well live in a small flat on HK island. The point is to be able to chill in T.C during the day, chilling at home or by the pool and then go to my lectures in the evening

Quote Originally Posted by bookblogger:
    I first went to Tung Chung New Town when they were first building it, and I tripped over a dead dog on the pavement. Has it improved at all since then?
    well yes, I pick up the carcasses and sell them at the wet market as exotic meats.
    kaylasilver and bookblogger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kaylasilver:
    yes of course but if I'm going to spend all day at the Library and not in my nice seaview facing flat, I may as well live in a small flat on HK island. The point is to be able to chill in T.C during the day, chilling at home or by the pool and then go to my lectures in the evening
    I know what you're saying. Then howabout going for a phase 4 in CC which is a bit more expensive but more away from the noise. The smaller units do not face the sea. SVC is unique in that respect.

Yeah that's what I'm trying to find! Got my agent working on it but if you know anyone who's got a flat for rent...

If you don't mind, would someone share the rental price in the TC area? We will be moving to HK soon and TC is one of the areas that I would want to check. Our budget is $15K for two people and a cat. Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast