Like Tree7Likes

New 'Resto' opening at Seaview Crescent

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Since when is $50 expensive for what was described? I guess you should mention the size too but it doesn't sound expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Since when is $50 expensive for what was described? I guess you should mention the size too but it doesn't sound expensive.
    It's expensive compared to the set lunches which are 48 for a salad or soup + main + drink or icecream.

But all that does is highlight the value of the set lunch, not indicate that the normal menu is expensive!

it doesn't matter about the price, the place is tucked away behind Zentro. To get there, you have to walk through Zentro or take a detour around the zentro garden. It is hidden. I reckon 3 months.

must disagree, pizzas are way ahead of any other TC 'Italian'. Bbq chicken, lamb chops and dino ribs were all tasty so their delivery man will be here more often.
    Eating there gets to LKF pricing, maybe only when out in a group.

globaltraveler likes this.

I had a pizza and the wife had the seafood platter, both of us more than satisfied. Better than Paisanos in any case

I have been there too and must say fantastic food will order there for sure again..Lot of healthy choices as well not to expensive for what you get..Long time ago I had a nice meal like this..Well done Resto !! TC needed a place like this..

MovingIn07 likes this.

if they do tandoori chicken pizza, why don't they do tandoori chicken?

I'd like to try real tandoori chicken, from a tandoor that's not burnt to charcoal in TC

have you tried nine eagles? might have to bring your own chicken as they only have tandoori lamb on the menu.

do they have a real tandoor?