Like Tree1Likes

Any ladies want to meet during the day?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This is funny as hell. This guys post went right over everyone's head. He is not looking for group activity. Probably looking for women to mess around with.

New to Tung Chung and HK.

Hi, we just moved to Seaview Crescent in Tung Chung week and half ago and new to HK too. I am not working yet and quite bored during daytime when my hubby is at work. It would be lovely if can meet up few lady friends. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sylbea:
    Hi, welcome to Tung Chung. I'm Jessica. I've been living there for almost eight years now. So naturally I'd love to get to know you two better!

I'm usually the more introverted type, so I prefer hiking with just one companion rather than in groups. There is actually a lot to explore around Tung Chung, from the town to all across the Lantau Island. If you like hiking and nature, I'll gladly show you one or two trails that makes for a pleasant walk and view.
    Hi Jessica, I'm new to Tung Chung would love to go hiking! Perhaps we can meet for coffee or lunch sometime. Frankie

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi, I would love to meet up too....Im living in Mui Wo, I work as a teacher but have lots of free time over school holidays and weekends. My name is Helen.

Hi Helen,
    How's going your free time ?

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi everyone, I've just moved to HK too since my husband is based here. Would love to make some friends and meet people! I live in Tung Chung, pm me if you'd like to meet!

Sent from my GT-I9192 using GeoClicks mobile app

Hi all!

Hi Jessica and others,
    Especial thanks for Jessica for hiking invitation. Sorry as I had to go back home for few months on an emergency. I am back in TC and would love to catch up with you all, if you guys are fine with it. How about a coffee? My name is a Giri.