moving to db

Closed Thread

moving to db

hi all

we'd be moving to db in the second week of nov and would want a full time helper to start no later than the second week of december.... could you please advise on the procedure to get a maid in hk, whether one should get it from agencies or otherwise, and the possible agencies if at all..... does db have a seperate forum to get the maids... anything i could possibly do sitting in india to expedite the process and make sure i get one by dec.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shweta:
    hi all

we'd be moving to db in the second week of nov and would want a full time helper to start no later than the second week of december.... could you please advise on the procedure to get a maid in hk, whether one should get it from agencies or otherwise, and the possible agencies if at all..... does db have a seperate forum to get the maids... anything i could possibly do sitting in india to expedite the process and make sure i get one by dec.
    thanks!
    Hey you should DEFINITELY go through an agency!!! Go to www.yp.com.hk to search for one, the bigger the company the better. There are very strick laws and policies on hiring maids in HK. Best if you go through an agency who knows about all the legal aspects to avoid unwanted problems.

hey hanii

thanks a lot for ur reply.... a piont well noted !