Any shortcuts to Discovery College

Closed Thread

Any shortcuts to Discovery College

We are going to be moving to DB at the end of the month. Our place is in Seabee Lane. We can see Discovery College from our balcony. I was wondering if there were any paths that cut through to get to the school instead of having to go up the hill and around on the road? I know it's not far but I'll be trekking three kids with me. I know there are buses but not sure if they will go to the school from where we are. I don't mind the walk but just in case I cant get the kids to get ready in time it would be nice to know a short-cut. Thank you for any help you can give...

I'm not from there so I dont have local knowledge; the various maps I know of dont show a path but looking at Google satelite view, I see some shadows that look like paths..
    Have you tried exploring the bush?

Not yet. We are currently in Happy Valley in a serviced apartment. Just in case someone knew off hand I intend to explore when we actually get there

As far as I know there are no shortcuts. You don't need to walk all the way though, there are fairly frequent buses from the Seabee Lane/Discovery Bay Road junction to Club Sienna (the closest bus stop to Discovery College).