coffee and chat in tung chung!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hello to everyone! I am also new to CC and would love to meet you for coffee/chat. Please let me know if you plan to meet up again.

Thanks!
    Alisa

hey Alisa,

how long have you been in CC? Are you working here or are you here with the hubby?

will pm you

Nikki

Last edited by pommiechick; 20-02-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Hi! I have been here about 2.5 months and I am here with my hubby. I am hoping to find work eventually, but that may take another couple months. So, for now I have a lot of free time.

Bored!!!

Hey Pommychick...

just moved here by myself from Australia, I'll probably stay here fo bout a year with my chinese side of the family (I'm half chinesee) for my "gap year" before i go back to start university the following year. I live in Kowloon. I'm 18, probably younger than what u'd intended, but i'm cool if you are. Staying round my grandparents house all day before i get a job is not very exciting to say the very least and i am definatly up for a cup of coffee with some english speaking peoples!!

my emails

[email protected]

hope to hear from you soon

Reb

Hi, i live in the caribbean coast as well,

let me know when our free, will be great to meet up

shell

Hiya!!

Im living in CC for a year, but always busy in and out city for my old work. Now change a new job and have more spare time to stay in. Iit's time to meet some new people for coffee or movie or whatever. If anyone still up to, drop me a line.

Cheers
    Posted via Mobile Device

Im also live in CC, would be great to go to a movie or something.

Hi Seashel86...

I sent you PM and found out I ask u those silly thing which you already told at your pervious message...silly me!!!

Anyway, let me know you still up to for the movie/coffee!!!

Happy New Year!!!

Hi I live in CC too. I'd love to meet more people around here. Let me know if any of you wanna hang out~~

Heidi

Hi,

I would also like to meet up for a coffee or something. If anyone is meeting up please let me know.

Many Thanks