DisneyLand Fireworks

Closed Thread

DisneyLand Fireworks

Are there fireworks everyday (weekends as well) or just on special occassions? Do you find them annoying or do you enjoy them? How long each night do they last?

Thanks you in advance.
    MM

They're every day and they last about 20 minutes.

I live on the Peninsula, and have a great view of the fireworks, and if wind is right, some delayed sound. I have never been bothered by smoke. I never timed them, but it seems to last about 12-15 minutes. However, the last two years has been poor weather and pollution, so you can not see Disneyland except on really clear days. Times seem to vary, from 8 pm weekdays and 9 pm on weekends. But I don't have the fireworks as a priority event in my life.

Great, thanks very much.

Just thought I might add, there is more to DB than fireworks: always some activity on weekends to enjoy, walking along the beach, through the mountain trails, sitting at Water Margin enjoying the people, good food, and watching the boats in the bay, and strolling along tree-lined roads in the summer, and just relaxing in a place close to Hong Kong, and yet far enough away to feel like a foreign country in it-self. Not to mention a new plaza and ferry pier opening soon on the north end.

Good to know, see you in the fall!