Any Single People in DB?!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

So single people want to mingle! Best hang out is the DB Plaza!
    Are there any rentas in DB. I travel to HK 4-5 times a year and hate the hotels. I rented a studio last year on a weekly basis, but the woman who handled it is no longer at realty office in DB.
    For a single person is hard to find accommodations in DB unless you pay a fortune!
    I got an email from the woman that posted "where are the single people in DB?"
    I am in HK at a hotel (I hate) si i will try to hang out in DB this evening.

94531451 mobile

KateH, DBNewbie, himaricyan, grommitde, nattle...
    Did you ever meet up? Just moved to DB a few weeks ago with my boyfriend and would love to make some friends here.

I know it's been a few months since your last posts, but anyone still up for drinks?

I am a single female living in DB. I am looking to meet some friends here to hang out and play some sports. I want to learn how to play tennis and swimming. Anyone?

Not single.

Hi all,

Not single, moved to DBay last September and looking to develop a social circle as all my mates are scattered everywhere else around Hong Kong.

Cheers,

Shakermaker

Quiz night is on tomorrow at 8:15pm in McSorleys. Just go there and ask to join a team.

Thanks elle,

Hope it's on for a few hours(?) Expecting to be late from Kowloon tomorrow.

It usually does not end before 10:15pm.
    Btw if you work in Kowloon Bay I look for someone to share a taxi to Lai King with. It shortens the journey by about 20 minutes...
    Posted via Mobile Device

Hey,

Another DB'er here; hoping to get a social board game group going. (Puerto Rico is my favorite, but happy to try any board game) Also like kiddies classics like UNO, Jenga/stacko ...

Please post here or pm me if you're interested!

Hi elle,

Got in pretty late that night. I work in TST East actually. I take the 215X to Kowloon Station and the Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay.

Thisdress,

Pardon my ignorance, but what kind of board game is Puerto Rico?

Never mind, next quiz is Thursday March 19th.