Doing sport without being a club member

Closed Thread

Doing sport without being a club member

Hi,

I'm looking for a possibility to make some sport with other people without being a club member. I'm usually traveling between HK and Shanghai and a membership in a club would be probably a waste of money. So I would rather do some sport with other people without being a club member.

What possibilities are here?

Would be nice to have some response.

Thanks

guido

There are many social leagues in HK that do not require you to be apart of a club.

Are you interested in a particular sport?

Check out the Lantau Boat Club down the beach. They are still looking for people to join their Dragon Boat teams - no need to be a member.

Quote Originally Posted by Alby:
    There are many social leagues in HK that do not require you to be apart of a club.

Are you interested in a particular sport?
    Actual I'm interested in many sports but I forgot to mention in my thread, that I meant Discovery Bay. There seems the most sports are done within any club.

During the week in the evening I could imagine to join any sport activities in the near of causeway bay because I work over there. But the prettiest way would be to do it near my home.

Concerning the kind of sport it could be some team sport like football or volleyball, even if I'm not so good in it, or swimming, running, cycling. Here my level is better. But actually I just would like to do some excercise with other people rather than alone.