Mobile network in db

Closed Thread

Mobile network in db

A new question I have a mind, I would need to choose a mobile service provider , are they all good in DB ? I am into data usage ? I'v been told I need to choose between 3,PCCW,smartone, any recomendation ? Knowing that my minimum stay in HK would be 2 years, would you advice me to go with contract and get a free handset?
    Thanks

Haven't tried the others, but the Smartone's coverage in DB is very good. If you're sure about staying two years +, going with a contract and a free handset does make sense.

I use 1010 in DB and have never had any problems. In fact, I get a better signal with 1010 in DB than my friend does with Smartone.

Ladies

Thank you ladies, I will check the offers once there, do I have to go to hk island to subscribe ? I didn't see any mobile shop in db.
    Elle does shops open on Sunday ? Need to pick up folders from stationary shop for dbis.
    Thanks againa

Shops are all open on Sundays, so no problem getting stationary items. pen and Paper at the plaza is a little treasure trove.
    There is however no mobile shop in DB, you need to get downtown to subsrcibe (not sure wether there is on in Tung Chung either, Citygate in Tung Chung is best avoided on weekends though).

Anyone using CMHK (china mobile) in discovery bay, I like the fact that his data package includes china mainland.