Need friends in Tung Chung

Need friends in Tung Chung

hello everybody,

i am new here in geo and looking for friends in tung chung. i am free during the whole week when my husband go to a whole week flight. i'll be happy to be a friend to those who needs one. female friends only, i am in my late 20's and like to do sensible things. hope to hear from you guys soon and i love to share my free time with you and let us enjoy together.

=)

Quote Originally Posted by five-cheese:
    hello everybody,

i am new here in geo and looking for friends in tung chung. i am free during the whole week when my husband go to a whole week flight. i'll be happy to be a friend to those who needs one. female friends only, i am in my late 20's and like to do sensible things. hope to hear from you guys soon and i love to share my free time with you and let us enjoy together.
    Hi there, i am a Filipina too living in Caribbean Coast. Me and my husband lives here for two years already. I`d like to meet new friends too and maybe i could introduce you to some of my friends here too if you`d like. =) x

hi there

i am so delighted to hear from you mac, i am also a filipina, 27 years old and excited to meet a fellow. nice to meet you and hope to meet and greet you maybe next week, hope it is ok with you. coz we are a bit busy right now, stuff just arrived. we are still doing lots of organizing and more errands as a newbee here. i'll keep in touch with you. you take care.

=)

i am so delighted to hear from you mac, i am also a filipina, 27 years old and excited to meet a fellow. nice to meet you and hope to meet and greet you maybe next week, hope it is ok with you. coz we are a bit busy right now, stuff just arrived. we are still doing lots of organizing and more errands as a newbee here. i'll keep in touch with you. you take care.

Glad to hear from you too dear, Hmmm, i will try to met up with ya nxt wk. =) Its just i might be very busy coz we have to move to another apt as the owner of the apt where we are leaving now raise the rental fee. He is crazy! =) The market is soooo effin crashing down and there are soooo many apt for rent having a lower price than the price we are paying him and he wants to raise! Woooot! I am going to look at La Rossa tom because its the newest one around that we can move right away if we want to. =) Keep me posted chica! =) Adios! x

good morning mac

glad to hear from you, and i do pretty understand your dilemma right now, i wish that you and your husband can find a better place with reasonable rate. i understand this kind of situation as we are also dealing with our own issues with our landlord -- it is crazy, . let us just keep in touch, maybe next month then? lol. you take care always.

Elow there! ;)

glad to hear from you, and i do pretty understand your dilemma right now, i wish that you and your husband can find a better place with reasonable rate. i understand this kind of situation as we are also dealing with our own issues with our landlord -- it is crazy, . let us just keep in touch, maybe next month then? lol. you take care always.

Hey FC! BTW, do you have ym? here`s mine, [email protected] =)
    maybe we can talk over there than here ei? =)
    take care! xx

hi five-cheese,

I'm a filipina too living in coastal skyline. PM or reply to your thread so i can get in touch with you. Thanks.