Like Tree4Likes

Tung Chung friends & neighbours

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I'm not a fan of tsui wah. What about the pacific coffee inside TC?

Ex Tung Chung-er here. I've always found PCC to be quite hard to find seats as there are constantly shoppers (aka the husbands) who are there waiting for people (aka the wives) with bags of shopping etc.

One advice would be to go to the bar in Novotel, live music on most nights and also the coffee weren't ridiculously priced (although I'm more of an alcoholic and they do these huge ass Margarita) and you get a comfortable sitting environment to chat and mingle.

p.s. I don't work for Novotel! LOL

Sure I wanna try pacific coffee as well. But as george said, do you think it'll be like that all the time?

Sent from my D6503 using GeoClicks mobile app

Any other suggestion ? If not, we could proceed with George suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by george.ks.wong:
    Ex Tung Chung-er here. I've always found PCC to be quite hard to find seats as there are constantly shoppers (aka the husbands) who are there waiting for people (aka the wives) with bags of shopping etc.

One advice would be to go to the bar in Novotel, live music on most nights and also the coffee weren't ridiculously priced (although I'm more of an alcoholic and they do these huge ass Margarita) and you get a comfortable sitting environment to chat and mingle.

p.s. I don't work for Novotel! LOL
    Hey George, I'm from Singapore and have been living in Tung Chung for 2 yrs. I'm in my 20s too. Just got my first job right after college.

You know the PCC used to be twice-sized large as it is now. There is even a little play area for kids while mom n dad drinking coffee aside. But now the area turned to be the Armani.
    I go downstairs and grab some beer or tequila at Zentro Garden. But I can hardly find a quiet place to have a cup of coffee and read my book, in daytime at least. I remember I went to Starbucks at the airport finished my last college paper. lol

Anyone up for a coffee tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by bb.chacha:
    Anyone up for a coffee tonight?

I can't make it tonight. I'm available on Boxing Day and this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

So anyone up for coffee or beer on 24th? Say afternoon or evening? Coz I got no plan for this year's Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

Anyone up for drinks on 31st in Central? Meanwhile we are a group of 2 girls!

Please join this group - Global Mindset Meet Ups - Hong Kong Expat Forums

What time? I'm in. I still got no plan on nye. I'm a dude btw.