Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By shagun

Karwa Chauth Festival for Indians

Karwa Chauth Festival for Indians

Hello Ladies

Karwachauth ( day long fasting for Indian women) is around the corner and would like to hear from those interested to celebrate it together!

I stay at Tierra Verde,Tsing Yi and would be glad to organise a meet up and celebrate KarwaChauth together.

I suggest by booking a function hall at the my society with an evening that begins with karwa chauth pooja, followed by games and dinner(pot luck or catered dinner, basis the number of interested parties)! The cost of booking the hall and/or dinner will be split equally between those participating. Pooja related items to be brought by the participants.

It would be a family get together with husbands and kids joining too!

It would be a great opportunity for meeting new people.

Since we have little time left, would be great if you can send in your interest of participation and we can start planning for a memorable evening.

Welcome any suggestions and feedback !

So ladies…it’s time to dress in your best and have some fun with family!

Hear from you soon

S
    Pragya monga and john.doe1985 like this.

Great idea S.. I will ask my wife

Hello
    I am new to Hk , would like to know place where I can Buy pooja items and also want to know venue and timings for puja . I live In tung chung , so finding puja celebration and gathering of ladies there in a place nearby

Hi do you have a puja gathering for this year too? If yes I would like to join too!!

Is there a temple in tung chung for pooja?