Aptt for 7500 in TC?

Exclamation Aptt for 7500 in TC?

I will be moving to HK sometime in June. Am wondering if I could find an aptt with basic furnishings in 7500 or less. My 'should have's' include a refrigerator, gas stove & washing machine. 'Nice to haves' would include bed, microwave, TV, sofa etc.

I can even make do with a 500-700 sq ft aptt if I can get the rate.

PLUS, can we get short term lease? Given the current market scenario I would be more comfortable with short term lease.

Quote Originally Posted by nike439
    I will be moving to HK sometime in June. Am wondering if I could find an aptt with basic furnishings in 7500 or less. My 'should have's' include a refrigerator, gas stove & washing machine. 'Nice to haves' would include bed, microwave, TV, sofa etc.

I can even make do with a 500-700 sq ft aptt if I can get the rate.

PLUS, can we get short term lease? Given the current market scenario I would be more comfortable with short term lease.
    you can certainly get a 700-800sq.m 2-bedroom furnished apartment in TC for under 7500, with a nice view and within 10minutes of the MTR.

for a short-term lease, i'd suggest dealing directly with an owner, rather than an agent, in which case there would be no hefty agent's commission to complicate matters. i was able to get a short-term lease this way.

Hello.

I am also looking. I can pay up to 7-7.5k for non furnished.
    If you have anything let me know