Golf Cart for rent/lease in Discovery Bay

Golf Cart for rent/lease in Discovery Bay

I plan to move to DB in September and I would like to rent/lease a golf cart. I checked the classifieds on GeoExpat and AsiaExpat but have not found any ads for golf carts.

Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find golf carts for rent on DB?

Any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers!

Check with your property agent and the notice boards in the Residents Club and Fusion.

Thanks for the input. We are looking at a unit on Seahorse lane so a golf cart may not be needed, but probably still would be nice to have.

We have been living in the Beach Village for the last 6 years and have never felt we need a golf cart. Everything (Plaza, ferry pier, schools, Residents Club, bus stops to Tung Chung, Sunny Bay, Airport) is just a short walk away.
    I hear the going rate is anything between HK$ 5.000 - 7.000 per month

Good to know you also feel a cart is not required if living in the Beach Village area. Our property agent said the cart prices were similar to the ones you quoted. Hopefully the landlord will work with us a bit on price negotiations as we are about 8,000 HKD apart on the monthly rent currently.

Thanks again for the info.

ncplusthree - how did you go on the 8K gap? What did it end up being?

Oze_kid,
    Sorry for the very late reply but I didn't get a notice that you had replied to this thread. Anyway, we ended up in Headland Drive and the golf cart was included as part of the rent negotiations, but it would have been about 7500 HKD if seperated out.

i can get one for 6200 my name is charles contact me on 61407971

Hello !

My name is Isabelle. I am Journalist from Europe. In a couple of weeks I will visit Hong Kong to cover different Stories.

I read a recent article about the Golf Carts on Discovery Bay. I really would like to visit Discovery Bay and Report on the Golf Cart Issue.

Thats why I am looking for different people to talk to. So if you:

- ... are trying to rent or buy a Golf Cart on DB right know, I would like to talk to you..

- ...if you are renting or selling a Golf Cart on DB please contact me..

- or if you are the proud owner of a Golf Cart on DB I would also love to hear from you.

Please Contact me by e-mail. [email protected]
    Thank you very much in advance.

All the Best. I am looking forward to visit HK and DB

Isabelle