Hi guys, good morning. I have another few questions
- Is there a bowling alley in Tung Chung? If so, does anybody know where?
- Is Internet censored in Hong Kong, like in China? (thanks for the information on the prices).
- Is there a non-stop shuttle bus to Central? If so, where can I find information on times and prices? (I read this somewhere, but forgot where).
- When going out late a night in Central or TST, what is the best way to get back to Tung Chung, are only taxis going? Or can you (for example) take the airport express (until how late) and then take a taxi to Tung Chung?
- Are there any bars in Tung Chung? When I was there I only saw the 'Aviator'. Other than the Citygate area, is there another area with shops / outlets / bars?
- Are there any 'big' international banks with branches in Tung Chung, like HSBC, or Standard Chartered?
- Wouter Steven