is there a subway sandwich outlet opening next to Tung Chung MTR?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead:
    Did you eat like one slice of salmon sashimi a day? :-) Actually I prefer to eat more different varieties of food. You know there is a lack of places that carry Canadian type products to buy. Would love to eat potato chips from Canada.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Well not sashimi. Its those hand rolls. If not having japanese food, will try to watch what I eat. Just not something too heavy / greasy.

Also exercise: walking, can do the job to lose weight. Well if you have a gym membership, it will be better and faster to lose.
    Last edited by apple&dog; 24-09-2009 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by canucklehead:
    I guess your family is in the province of Manitoba? If so not too many Chinese there compared to Vancouver or T/O. So probably why the lack of Chinese products. EH? :-)
    NUUUUUUUUUU Douuuuuuuuuuuuuuubt Aboooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuut It!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and probably not too many non-Chinese Canadians here compared to Canada either, hence the lack of Canadian foods...(didn't think I'd have to spell it out but....)

So any further update on a opening day for this new Subway restaurant?

What is a Canadian Potato Chip? We have Dorrito's, Nachos and I believe Lays here (or a similar brand that has Dill and Salt and Vin.

Old Dutch brands but I believe they're a US based company. Sell mainly in Canada and some parts of the US. Surely somebody has seen them here. If not I guess Ebay is the only solution. :-)

Just walked by there yesterday and it seems the place is still under renovations, the large metal gate doors were shut tight. Any set opening day or month?

Looks like all the inside counters are finished & the display signs are up so Subway should be opening very soon. Here's to better eating finally.

AT LAST, IT IS OPEN TODAY...ENJOY...
    (no ref yet for cold drinks though)

Last edited by yh1859; 01-11-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Posted via Mobile Device

The service is horrible there.. The salads are frozen .
    Posted via Mobile Device