All Aboard

Closed Thread

All Aboard

Hi,

Noticed that All Board isn't there anymore. There is a sign outside that says 'Improvement works in progress'

Not sure I should take that to mean they're renovating or being replaced by Starbucks or something crap that nobody wants.

Can anyone shed light on this as I'm missing my novelty beers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Dreadnought; 07-10-2009 at 10:04 PM.

Doesn't look like they are going to return - the sign is gone, so are the fridges. I haven't heard anything, but I would not be surprised if the space ends up becoming another 7/11 (4 of them at the DB plaza might not be enough ). You might have to get your at the Beer Bay instead...

Hey Elle,

Sorry what Beer Bay? Thought they moved to some obscure corner in Stanley.

Are they returning to DB?
    Posted via Mobile Device

The Beer Bay at Pier 3. opposite Uncle Russ - towards the footbridge - is a little Chinese fruit and snack stall. The left half of it (only open from afternoon to late and closed on Sundays & public holidays) is managed by the Beer Bay. There is another one at Pier 4...
    Prices are the same as they have been in DB and they have a rather nice Sauvignon Blanc. Mr. Elle is a big fan of their Cooper Burns range and loves the Grenache.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for that Elle,

I would need to remind myself to do a little sight-seeing before rushing into the pier.

Quote Originally Posted by shakermaker:
    Thanks for that Elle,

I would need to remind myself to do a little sight-seeing before rushing into the pier.
    Well worth the few extra meters on a Friday evening