Rent at Seaview Crescent in Tung Chung

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

hi guys,

I am joining you..we just rented an apartment today!!

Chilli

welcome to the Seaview Crescent crew

I will move to Tung Chung tomorrow. Anyone recommends any pet grooming shop near and facial near citygate?

Will also hire part time maid for tomorrow. Anyone interested?

Still available?

Hi,
    I've been trying to find something $7K in HK down to a studio, but if I can get something bigger with around that price I don't mind the commute. Does anyone know if there's still availability at this place for rent? So is this place a serviced apt? Or just furnished? How about internet connection? Do they allow short term rentals? Thank you!

Hi Justdo it,

I moved to Tung CHung Seaview Crescent for 2 weeks now. I am very happy with the environemtn, building quality as well as the management here! It is perfect.

I viewd 2 apartments but I took the one which is onthe higher floor. The other one is on the 6/f. asking for HK6.5K. about 700 sqft!! 2 bedrooms,i think furniture could be asked for. You can call Winkle , she is the one who deals with me. Her no is 95226060. I have been looking for an apartment in HK around 7K but you won't find any as big as here! Only 25 mins to Central by MTR. so I will strongly recommend here.

THanks!

Hi Chilli,
    Thanks for the information. I will definitely contact the person when I get into town. Another question is, I was concerned with coming back late into town. I use to live in Sha Tin when I was studying and if I was out late it was a hassle getting back by myself. What are alternative transportations after MTR stops Thanks again!

The MTR stops at 12:50am. After that you can take the N11 (E11 during the day), which will take you to TC. It runs all night.

Is there any flat that for have maid room in seaview crescent (where can I get floor plan for it?)

Thumbs up Seaview Crescent 3 bedroom

javaman

there are 3 bedroom flats in seaview( we live in one) it's either flat B(with the better view) OR flat G

I know someone who just rented one last week for 9200(that's really cheap)

The size is 1124 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms ( one ensuite0

The is also a tiny maids room with her own tiny bathroom inside her room.

I just love living here...I belive Seaview is the only complex in Tung Chung in which the maids room has it's own bathroom.

Hope that helps....

Hi Justdoit,

I think that flat I mentioned for 6.5K.it can be negotiated down to 6K Just for your reference.

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit:
    Hi Chilli,
    Thanks for the information. I will definitely contact the person when I get into town. Another question is, I was concerned with coming back late into town. I use to live in Sha Tin when I was studying and if I was out late it was a hassle getting back by myself. What are alternative transportations after MTR stops Thanks again!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast