Rent at Seaview Crescent in Tung Chung

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Is this for rent or for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by wongsg2005:
    Park Island website: http://www.parkisland.com
    Ferry and bus website: http://www.pitcl.com.hk

This is for rent... HK6.5K but i think you can bargin it down to HK6K per month, 2 bedrooms

Quote Originally Posted by justdoit:
    Is this for rent or for sale?

Anybody know if I can swing by the place and ask for any availability. The agent I contacted was not able to help me. I would like to take a look at the property. An address would help also. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

If you want to get many different properties to choose, you should go to Tung Chung directly and visit Centaline Property Agency or Midland Property Agency for asking. You cannot get more choices if you visit the property agencies at other locations. By the way, don't tell the agent about your actual budget first. Just give them a range for better negotiation power.

Talking Interested in Seaview

Hi,

I am relocating to HKG in a mth and would like to know if there is
    any email address or contact of the landlord u guys happen to have?
    Is it around HK$6K per mth? Tks alot.

I went to these properties myself and you'll be solicited by agents. Rent here is cheap so it's around $6K.

Finally I amoving to Seaview Crescent this saturday. I am impressed with the facilities. I hope to meet all of you guys and hope you can show me around...

Is there a shuttle bus from Seaview Crescent to MTR station?

wongsg25, you have to pay separately for using different facility in Park Island or you pay a fixed sum to use all the facilities?

No, but you don't need one really, as it's only a short walk (and all under cover). If you really want to, you can take a blue taxi...

Quote Originally Posted by bloggs:
    No, but you don't need one really, as it's only a short walk (and all under cover). If you really want to, you can take a blue taxi...
    How many minutes walk? Is it safe at late night?

I hope that Carang will not see this, otherwise he/she will reply it with " HK is the safest cities in the world" No hard feeling, ok?