Want to try Chinese medicine

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hi I am so sorry for the late reply, I was wondering why nothing came inot my gmail only to realise I had not clicked to receive notifications

Thanks for this..you give my firend's mother hope..do you remember where the chinese medicine practitioner is in Sheung Wan as I live near there, please?

Wink

Guys wasn't my original thread about if someone could recommend a chinese medicine doctor and nothing to do with chinese medicine versus western medicine?

I am still no where near which chinese medicine doctor someone would recommend to get medicine for kidney stones....

Any recommendations?

Hi,

I am also looking for any recommendations of chinese medicine doctor in HK.

By the way does any of you have idea where to buy good quality electronic herbal medicine cooker?

Jan

i had taken chinese medicine for sometime.....to improve the general health. yes. it tastes awful.

for me, it works in some way ONLY. eg. i have to go toilet few times during my sleep. now, i only go once in the morning. (weak kidney)
    improving my blood flow doesnt seems to work effectively.

i think chosing a doc. that is suitable for u is important. rather then going to cheaper one but not work.

i had change doc. few times.
    u guys could go try those with the university. i think there is one in admity that is with the chinese university. but i heard is always fully booked. i know there is a popular one in wan chai. and i saw a few english speaking goes there. well, this one didnt work for me but u could go try.

techcz: u could get a electronic one even @ 7-11 sometime. i guess depends on which store. if not, get in pricerite. i got mine there less then $200. but make sure u get a big one not small 'cause after u put the herbs in there, is pretty much full (well for me). then u have to pour in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by kakeo00:
    techcz: u could get a electronic one even @ 7-11 sometime. i guess depends on which store. if not, get in pricerite. i got mine there less then $200. but make sure u get a big one not small 'cause after u put the herbs in there, is pretty much full (well for me). then u have to pour in the water.
    I found some already but none of them can be set up in advance. Like you put herbs and water inside and its ready at 8:00 am. Does your device has this functionality?

Thank you,

techcz

nope, non of the them have such function. i wish too.

the only function they have is that they wont dry out but leave u with less then a cup. so after all, u have to watch it. i usually go out for an hour or so, still have enough.

by the way, some herbs can made 2 cups. one for today and one for tomorrow. u need to ask ya doc as i figure out most dont tell u unless u ask (so u go back to them faster). u can simply put 6 cups of water and left with 2 cups. then u have enough for 2 days.

hi evrybody,,,anybody knows how to dissolved kidney stone,,i have 3.8m stone,,my doctor said no need surgery just acalka is ok,,,,im here in hk and planning to buy herb medicine for kidney..do u know herb chinese medecine to remove kidney stone...thnak sooooooooooo much