anyone done laser surgery?

Closed Thread

anyone done laser surgery?

hi, i'm around 800 degree near sighted.. i dont feel like wearing glasses as it's uncomfortable.. nor contact lenses as it's quite troublesome..

so i'm wondering if anyone had experience with laser surgery.. i would like to know if there's side effect or things to be aware of~ thx

My husband had it done a few months back (in the UK) and it has been amazing. He had been wearing glasses for 20 years and now wishes he had done it earlier. No side effects - you just need to be careful not to get water in your eye for a few days. He could see almost straight after the op. In his opinion, well worth the money.

Good luck!

My Husband and I had it done earlier this year with Dr. John Chua .Great no issues . He is at TST now. tel: 26482010. HKD11800 including the initial eye check and full one year follow up at no cost except if any drops

Quote Originally Posted by neha:
    My Husband and I had it done earlier this year with Dr. John Chua .Great no issues . He is at TST now. tel: 26482010. HKD11800 including the initial eye check and full one year follow up at no cost except if any drops
    Some more information.

Cost: HK$11,800 (blade), HK$17,800 (bladeless)

Equipment: Intralase

Surgery days: Weds or Fri

i think the side effects depends on the individual. there are some who have done laser surgery without any side effects at all.