Like Tree2Likes

Places to thread/pluck eyebrows

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just wonder if the last poster registered only to comment on the previous negative post about Freeda... wonder if this may be Freeda herself

I did register just to comment on Freeda's seeing as all of the post were highly recommending he stores. I am not Freeda. I am from the Caribbean and have been doing my eyebrows for the like 12+ years by Indian women (not to be racist). I have never had any issue with any of the places that I have been too other than Freeda. Hence why I posted me comment about the store in TST. It is very disappointing to see that you have an opinion and you get scolded for it.

I went to Freedas TST for eyebrow threading and a mani early this year and wasn't happy. My brows were not evenly done. For the mani, the lady buffed my nails with a rough buffer, and I can see scratch marks from the buffing. Never went back there. Very bad for a first experience in this salon. But then, it depends on the beautician, not the salon, though I didn't want to go back and try the other beauticians.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using GeoClicks Mobile