Residential Nurse required

Closed Thread

Residential Nurse required

Can anyone recommend an agency where we would be able to find a nurse or similar who would be able to live in full time?

My father has suffered from a series of strokes and is now wheelchair bound. He has full time help but we are looking for a nurse who would be on hand to care for him in the evenings if necessary. Someone with relevant experience is required, not necessarily someone who has nursing qualifications.

In the long term we are looking to find him a suitable home, preferably in Australia or the UK. Anyone have any advice or recommendations?

Thanks

Last edited by HKNewBi; 03-01-2007 at 10:29 AM.

HKNewBi : best bets are to contact some of the employment agencies in places like Manila (or DH agencies here) and specify your requirements. I think you should be able to get some overseas help, under a DH contract (with the appropriate salary adjustments) fairly easily.

If you considered to hire one from Philippines, i would like to introduce my cousin who are a nurse with experience. Please contact me at [email protected] if you're interested. I'll help you to do the processing. Thanks. Lisa

Thanks for the suggestions, I will give that a go.

Anyone recommend a good DH agency?