Doctor

Closed Thread

Doctor

hi

I'm feeling really poorly. I have felt like this for a few days. I have had a sore throat for about 2 weeks and have been suffering with a fever. Ihave collapsed twice this weekend

Does anyone know where I could see a doctor/hospital?

hope you can help

Oh dear, no doctors surgeries will be open today but you could get yourself down to a local hospital.

whereabouts are you?

Quote Originally Posted by xxxkelly88xxx:
    hi

I'm feeling really poorly. I have felt like this for a few days. I have had a sore throat for about 2 weeks and have been suffering with a fever. Ihave collapsed twice this weekend

Does anyone know where I could see a doctor/hospital?

hope you can help
    It is Sunday. Many clinics are closed. You may go to a hospital. You do not say where you are located, so I cannot help. You can just ask your neighbour or the security in your building for the nearest hospital. Please remember to bring your ID or passport. Best wishes for a fast receovery.

Quote Originally Posted by fsklee:
    It is Sunday. Many clinics are closed. You may go to a hospital. You do not say where you are located, so I cannot help. You can just ask your neighbour or the security in your building for the nearest hospital. Please remember to bring your ID or passport. Best wishes for a fast receovery.

And also ask them to write it down for you in chinese and give it to a taxi driver to take you there, I wouldn't try and go there by mtr etc in case you collapse again.

There are many doctors working on Sunday but there are good clinics in places like Canossa - 24 hour clinic - the HK Central Hospital - they have a clinic.

Need to know your area.

think she mentioned NT somewhere in one of her threads.

At a push I'd guess Sha Tin would be her nearest one.

Hey

Sorry I didn't give too many details. Thanks for the help though! My friend came over from causeway bay so she could take me!Im living in tin shui wai, new Territories! I managed to see a doctor in the nearby shopping mall! He was really good!Unfortunately, I do have tonselitus...but I have lots and lots of pills to take!
    Thanks once again

kelly

I suppose you are all alone in Hong Kong. Please keep good care of yourself. Many people here will be more than willing to help.

If you have that for more than two weeks, it may be caused by bacteria instead of virus. The sickness can be gone in a week, but your throat may remain sore for a while longer.

Please recover soon to celebrate the CNY.

Yeah 18 and in New Territories. I live in a school so in the daytime when I'm at home and sick, I dont get too much sleep. I had a sore throaat the other week. It developed into a cold a week later. However, the sore throat then came back again. I was planning to see a doctor this week. Then, I collapsed so I had no choice! It is just quite worrying when your on your own