Like Tree16Likes

Flouride in HK water supply

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

i like sodium. dont you? u have a filter to remove sodium from your food too?

and sorry for my poor english. its my thrid language. and yes, i have a valid working visa to post on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    i like sodium. dont you? u have a filter to remove sodium from your food too?

and sorry for my poor english. its my thrid language. and yes, i have a valid working visa to post on this forum.
    i love sodium as well...no need to be sorry for your english. if its your third language, its quite impressive....you must prove your visa is valid so go report it!

Quote Originally Posted by YaoBRC:
    but many people posting and insulting other people. I am taken back at that when i thought i joined geoexpat it would be filled with mostly nice people.
    howard the duck..go and do your thing. not sure what shape you are in...but go do what you believe...you talk smack behind a keyboard but in person, i doubt you got the ballz...
    thats right mr. duck. go believe what you believe.....i doubt you are healthy or in good shape...i can tell by the way you respond here. your knowledge is low. people have come up with something in dealing with flouride mr. duck....
    and yes..i can tell you are brave behind a keyboard..and thats it..face to face coward...
    Pot, kettle, YaoBRC ? Who is the one insulting others? You sir are a hypocrite.

doesnt matter
    It does matter - you are the one coming in here and insulting people and then claiming that others are not nice to you.

Quote Originally Posted by YaoBRC:
    perhaps...but this is not a thread about sodium...
    Yes you are right, it's not about Sodium but then this thread isn't about Fluoride either. It's about lack of understanding, knowledge and reasoning by YaoBRC.
    penguinsix likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9