Like Tree9Likes

Wearing a bra

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wearing a bra

Not sure if this is the correct forum to be posting this....But - I wear a sports bra when I train, but I'm far from a Playboy bunny if you know what I mean. At what breast size does one have to worry about sagging breasts over time from not wearing a bra for daily activities? (I work in an office.)

they ARE going to sag, eventually. everyone's skin eventually starts to sag as you begin to lose the elastin and collogen in the skin. the ONLY way they won't is if you have plastic surgery.

I understand that in time everyones breasts sag with age. My question is: If i were not to wear a bra for daily activities, will this have an effect on them sagging? ie, Will they sag quicker?

Yes I think so. But smaller ones take longer to sag than bigger ones!

You may think this is rude but if you don't wear a bra daily, why are you worried about them sagging??

So that we can answer your question with more accuracy would you post a picture here so we can see the scale of the problem?

Purely for research purposes.

I have saggy breasts and people have suggested I start wearing a bra. I'm just going to let nature take it's course!

dahoucia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    I have saggy breasts and people have suggested I start wearing a bra. I'm just going to let nature take it's course!
    You must be a fellow MOOB sufferer
    How To Get Rid of Man Boobs | Man Boobs Facts
    bryant.english likes this.

tyra banks said

Tyra banks once shared on her talk show, to keep them looking youthful and perky, you must moisturized them every night.

And yes, not wearing a bra would make them sag faster and go out of shape.. some of the fat would go to the back creating a "wing" underneath your arm. A good fitting bra helps slim your figure and show off your feminine hour glass

The rules of gravity apply here. Wearing a bra is giving nature a helping hand for support. Obviously, when exercising like jogging, best to have the support.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast