Like Tree4Likes

Question: About Honey

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question: About Honey

1. What is difference between 'Winter Honey' and 'Lungan Honey'?

2. what is best place to buy real honey at cheaper price in Hong Kong - I know park and shop is not the cheapest ??

3. Is Honey cheaper at Shenzhen ?

Quote Originally Posted by veena19:
    3. Is Honey cheaper at Shenzhen ?
    I think so, most of it is produced there, mustard is also cheaper there.

I believe most of world's honey comes from Chinese bees and most of the world's mustard comes from Chinese wasps.

Chesty Cough | Tickly Cough | Cough Remedies | Winter Honey Bee | index

YouTube - ‪HONEY-Taiwan Longan Honey from mwhealth.com‬‏

I appreciate your reply but it would be great if you share some more info on # 2

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    I think so, most of it is produced there, mustard is also cheaper there.

I believe most of world's honey comes from Chinese bees and most of the world's mustard comes from Chinese wasps.

Chesty Cough | Tickly Cough | Cough Remedies | Winter Honey Bee | index

YouTube - ‪HONEY-Taiwan Longan Honey from mwhealth.com‬‏

In all seriousness Veena, it depends how serious you are. If you go to the little Islamic shop in the wet market at Fu Tei north of Tuen Mun you'll get honey a few dollars cheaper than Park n' shop. I mean, how much honey do you need?

Seeking out Chinese foodstuffs to save a few cents? You don't read the news much, do you?

Exploding watermelons

Tainted pork

Fake beef

Fake eggs and recycled buns

Last edited by huja; 21-05-2011 at 10:26 PM.

I think I agree, it can be cheaper more than few dollars and it is not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bryant.english:
    In all seriousness Veena, it depends how serious you are. If you go to the little Islamic shop in the wet market at Fu Tei north of Tuen Mun you'll get honey a few dollars cheaper than Park n' shop. I mean, how much honey do you need?

Especially taking travelling time and costs into account.

Pop into Prizemart - they're carrying more tw products now. Dont know how but their pricing is even better than back in eu or na. Hk's version of Costco.

公司簡介

If you want to make sure the honey isnt adulterated with HFCS, then buy it online from the states for example Iherb.com. I wouldnt suggest ordering just 1 bottle of honey cause the shipping costs wouldnt make up for it. But if you order a bunch of stuff, the prices compared to HK more than cover the costs of shipping.

I order all my vitamins, supplements, cereals, and baking supplies from Iherb.

Honey On Iherb.com

Thanks, looks like prices are in USD and shipping to HK is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by HongKongFoot:
    If you want to make sure the honey isnt adulterated with HFCS, then buy it online from the states for example Iherb.com. I wouldnt suggest ordering just 1 bottle of honey cause the shipping costs wouldnt make up for it. But if you order a bunch of stuff, the prices compared to HK more than cover the costs of shipping.

I order all my vitamins, supplements, cereals, and baking supplies from Iherb.

Honey On Iherb.com

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast