Gynaecologist

Closed Thread

Gynaecologist

Hi,
    I need recommendations for a good gynaecologist somebody equivalent to Dr ghosh as he is quite busy till June ( no appointments). It is for a normal check up and nutrient supplement advice as i delivered 5 months back.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, could you tell me a little about giving labour in HK? Not about you personal but more the hospital and nurses, et cetera. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 4, Yeah!

I am surprised that your obgyn does not follow you up until no more follow-up is required. It is indeed unusual to change post-delivery. Perhaps at this stage it is also reasonable to see your regular GP. However, if you still need recommendations, welcome to pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanlim:
    I am surprised that your obgyn does not follow you up until no more follow-up is required. It is indeed unusual to change post-delivery. Perhaps at this stage it is also reasonable to see your regular GP. However, if you still need recommendations, welcome to pm me.

Actually I have not delivered my baby in HK but in my home country. I already had my supplies of supplements till now and now becoz I am abt to run out of them I need to see a HK gynae for further recommendations and check ups

Quote Originally Posted by dutchmen:
    Hi, could you tell me a little about giving labour in HK? Not about you personal but more the hospital and nurses, et cetera. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone 4, Yeah!
    Hi there,

I havent delivered in HK so wont be able to give you recommendations on that part.

Here's a list of Drs

Gynecologists - Hong Kong Baby and Pregnancy

You can search the forums on Geobaby for info on each Dr. Dr Sally Ferguson is good, and a lot of members like Dr Patrick Chan.

You can also go through the Gov't system, but you will need a HK ID card.

Family Health Service Maternal and Child Health Centres

go to privaste doctors and spend more. i am in the complaning stage of the public hospitial. Trusdt me. you will not regret

go to matilda or saintourim if you can afford it