Like Tree1Likes

stick-chair

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

stick-chair

I am looking for stick-chair for my mother who has knee problem, I remember I have seen it in some market but can't remember. can you please help me where it could be available and what could be cost.

I am ready to buy it or even rent it for 60 days.

Here is a sample photo

try Sham Shui PO or Nathan Road near Jordan.

I tried one of these when I had knee problems a few years back. They are really heavy and hard to manage and quite unstable to actually sit on. I found it more of an inconvenience in the end. I would get her a decent stick instead that's easier to use.

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    I tried one of these when I had knee problems a few years back. They are really heavy and hard to manage and quite unstable to actually sit on. I found it more of an inconvenience in the end. I would get her a decent stick instead that's easier to use.

I got news about 2 places, I would appreciate if you can share from where did you buy ??

Quote Originally Posted by PKS_2000:
    I got news about 2 places, I would appreciate if you can share from where did you buy ??
    Melbourne, Australia.

There is a health store on yik yam st in happy valley

Quote Originally Posted by dumbdonkey:
    There is a health store on yik yam st in happy valley
    Thanks for reply, which Shop are you talking abt, I check Google map - video and found only a Shop name Health Quest

I think so. It is next to dr Eric vet clinic. Call and ask. There is another shop on canal street at the 107 cross harbor tunnel bus stop

PKS_2000 likes this.

I think so. It is next to dr Eric vet clinic. Call and ask. There is another shop on canal street at the 107 cross harbor tunnel bus stop
    Thanks, I appreciate your help.

You are spot on. There is Shop called 'Solution Health Care Products'

It has 3 branches - Happy Valley (2809 2933), Causeway Bay (2688 2933) and Mong Kok (2395 2922). Check More details

Here is the Product link

Chair Stick is costly - HKD 198.00

Last edited by PKS_2000; 26-06-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast