Like Tree8Likes

So hard to wake up ...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    Dancing - some folks love dancing and it's a great calorie burner. Just find the thing that works for you.
    The wife loves to do the MOS pump it up DVD. I'm happy to watch

@OP
    Perhaps you have some health issues and should consider seeking medical help.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    @OP
    Perhaps you have some health issues and should consider seeking medical help.
    yes ..i think so ...i will go for full body check later...

Quote Originally Posted by oyl:
    yes ..i think so ...i will go for full body check later...
    I honestly think it is your sleeping habits more than a health issue.

You're either physically ill, or mentally ill. If neither, then it's a lifestyle problem, not eating or not sleeping properly. If none of the above then you are just making excuses.

Quit moaning and just wake up when the alarm clock rings at the time you set it to.

sleep well....

SIX things to help you sleep and wake up feeling refreshed (as well as carrying out all the ideas suggested in various sleep hygiene (what a silly phrase) literature; particularly trying to go to bed and waking up at a set time same time each day (so easy to say, so hard to do!)

1. Avoid alcohol late at night - it is a stimulant (you may think otherwise). Nicotine also? Avoid exercise near bedtime.
    2. Ask your partner if he/she thinks you suffer from sleep apnoea - check web sites for this, e.g. Sleep apnoea | Better Health Channel) - if you think you do, get it checked out at a Sleep Clinic (there are several in HK). Sleep apnoea is associated with other cardiac complaints (e.g. angina)
    3. Don't use benzo's (e.g. temazepam, zolpidem) as sleeping pills for more than 2 weeks - you WILL become tolerant to them, if not addicted. Try not to use them at all?
    4. Try yoga and relaxation
    5. Try a "spray" on your pillow.. would suggest "Deep Sleep" spray/mist from Body Shop
    6. Remember, you will catch up with lost sleep one day....... mentally tell yourself each night that (just as you can tell yourself to wake up at a certain time, and often do) that tonight you WILL sleep well

Buenos nochas...

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4